Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I'm gonna do with this

Hey guys (I got no idea if anyone actually reads this, I'm just gonna pretend this is the case)
By writing this, I'm gonna try and give some direction or plan as to what you will be able to read here if you do decide to read the blog on a regular basis.
I want to create a sort of  "marking scheme" for blogs, websites, journals or anything else I find particularly interesting that has some relation to the type of music I'm listening to, be it clothes, music, movies or else.
I know that this is gonna be a bit of "work", but I hope I'm gonna finish it anyway. :-)
To be precise, I'll start right know by giving you guys a list of features that each of the things I just mentioned has to have. The next post will be on music, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment