Saturday, June 22, 2013

Film Recommendation: The Place Beyond the Pines

This is usually not what I post, but it's a great film that I think everybody should see, so enjoy!

I feel like I have to explain this post a teeny weeny little bit. I didn't even watch this movie yet, but the German internet page I am working for in the very near future (which is getting me all excited to be honest) posted a short video review very recently after its release in Germany, and I was so taken by what I heard that I'm probably gonna go and see it as soon as possible. In English (if that is even possible in the little big town I live in). Ryan Gosling and whats-his-face are always great to see, and Ray Liotta is one of my favourite villain-actors of all time anyway. So go, imaginary readers, watch the movie and let me know how you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment